Tumblr account delete steps
Tumblr is an application where you connect to other people through their interests.
The subject can be anything. Women, men, food, philosophy, fashion, cats …
In practice you can find someone with the same taste.
Some of the features of Tumblr:
– Share photos, GIF, texts, videos, live videos, audio files.
– Create GIF for yourself and add text or even stickers on them.
– Follow what you’re interested in. Discover what you don’t know.
– You can join people in a community connected with millions of people.
– When you see something you like, get in touch with the others.
– Talk to your friends through private messages.
– If you’re a shy, it’s okay: you can keep quiet.
Tumblr offers a world of hobby and follow-up. You may enjoy spending time. It’s worth trying.
If you’ve used Tumblr before and don’t want to use it anymore or you’re bored, review the deletion link and instructions below.
First log in to your account,
then go to the account deletion section in the settings section.
Once you have logged in to your account,
click on the person icon on the top right.
Step 1- Click “Settings” in the popup menu.
Step 2- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
If asked for a password, enter it and then click on the “Delete everything” button.
* * *
You can delete it while preparing.
The link will take you to the deletion of this account and you will be asked to login. After login, the wiping area is opened. After reading the instructions are done.
Please read the cleaning carefully before deleting your account.
Your account may not be undone after deleting.